We have two V.I.P. Corporate Hospitality Race Tickets for The 2018 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) at Oulton Park (Sunday 10th June 2018), up for grabs!
The British Touring Car Championship is a touring car racing series held each year in the United Kingdom, currently organised and administered by TOCA. It was established in 1958 as the British Saloon Car Championship and was renamed as the British Touring Car Championship for the 1987 season. The championship, currently running Next Generation Touring Car regulations, has been run to various national and international regulations over the years.
“Occupying an ideal summer spot in June, the circuit regularly attracts huge crowds of more than 40,000 over the course of the race meeting. Oulton Park undoubtedly provides one of the best ‘family atmospheres’ of any BTCC weekend”.
All you need to do to enter the charity raffle is to buy a ticket or tickets (£10 each) which are available from our head office or at Holdcroft Honda Garage – Cobridge (thanks to Tony Andreou). The prize draw will take place on Friday 1st June 2018 at TDS Head Office and the winner will be notified via telephone & email.
The 2018 season will also mark the 60th anniversary since the series’ introduction.
V.I.P. package includes:
- Greeted at Main Entrance by member of Speedworks Team/Hedgehog Security
- Breakfast | Lunch |Afternoon Tea | Complimentary Drinks Package throughout the day
- Tour of Paddock Area (where possible) to view corners and points of interest of the Park
- Grid Walk with member of Speedworks Team/Hedgehog Security
- Overview of races and classes competing on the day with Peter Bassill of Hedgehog Security
- Value of each V.I.P. Ticket equates to approx.£250.00 + VAT
This Charity raffle is not officially endorsed by the BTCC